It’s time to GO REAL.
To find the authentic You.
The You before expectations were placed.
The You before you felt the pull of doing what you “had” to do.
The You before all the filters.
Only when you get in touch with that “YOU” can you rebuild your life into one that serves you. One that feeds you. A life full of gratitude every single day you wake up.
How do we accomplish that? With a master plan and well thought out steps to work towards it. One foot in front of the other.
Steps to Change
- Sharing Truths: You share what you want to accomplish. Complete honesty is of paramount importance.
- Open Discussion: We investigate the past roadblocks and thinking that has interfered with you accomplishing this goal independently. This is often the most challenging step and can be the most demanding because we deal with all facets of your life and how they will impact achieving your goal.
- Ultimate Goal: Together we create a strategy that involves a series of short-term behavioral goals. These short-term goals form an easy to follow roadmap culminating in the accomplishment of your ultimate goal.
- Applaud Success: We celebrate your success at the completion of each short-term goal.
- Roadmap Check: We then re-evaluate your trajectory to ensure your goals have not changed and that we are working towards your success at a reasonable speed using a methodology you are comfortable with.
- And Again: Repeat the steps with the next goal.
Once you get the hang of it, my technique is a simple, step-by-step formula you will use again and again.